This position is in Lehi, UT. Any qualified candidate must be located there or be willing to relocate to that area.
We are seeking an ambitious and seasoned Vice President of Global Expansion to spearhead our client’s international growth efforts. This executive role will be pivotal in identifying new markets, forming strategic alliances, and implementing scalable strategies to further expand their global distribution.
Every role there is collaborative in nature, but the core of your duties will be:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive global expansion strategy to ensure successful entry and growth in new markets.
- Build and lead cross-functional teams to manage the challenges and opportunities of global expansion.
- Engage with international regulatory bodies, ensuring compliance and smooth market entries.
- Formulate partnership strategies and engage with potential international agencies and collaborators.
- Analyze market trends and consumer preferences in targeted regions to align our products and marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with internal teams, from Marketing to Product Development to Sales, ensuring a cohesive approach to global product launches.
Our client is seeking team members who are adept at contributing their personal expertise to a collaborative work environment. For this role, they are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience in global expansion or international business development within the CPG sector.
- Proven track record of successfully launching brands and/or products in international markets.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, with the ability to lead and inspire teams.
- In-depth understanding of international regulatory environments and trade regulations.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to work fully in office in our Lehi, UT headquarters
Their culture is passionate, entrepreneurial, and energetic. They value innovation through collaboration and while they work smart and hard, they also connect and celebrate with equal gusto. They host team-building activities, athletic events, and seasonal celebrations to foster community and reward accomplishments. Bottom line? You’ll love it there.
Among the many benefits their team members enjoy are:
- 401k package with employer matching
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Full indoor basketball/volleyball court
- Fully equipped fitness center (cardio, weights, functional fitness area, lockers and showers, etc.)
- Yoga studio
- Meditation/Nap room
- And much more!